For property owners we appreciate that there isn’t a one size fits all policy.

We also know it is probably one of the biggest financial assets of your business and it needs to be insured correctly. Whether you have one residential, a commercial, property developer or a whole property portfolio; we can help you get the right insurance for your business.

Our insurance for property owners can cover:

  • Buildings insurance
  • Landlord liability
  • Loss of rent/busines interruption
  • Alternative accommodation
  • Contents insurance
  • Unoccupied property insurance

The types of properties we can find you insurance for:

  • Residential buy-to-lets
  • Commercial buildings
  • Office blocks
  • Industrial unites
  • Holiday homes
  • Block of flats
  • Restaurants and retail units
  • Second homes
  • Properties in conservation areas
  • Listed buildings
  • Renovation/development

We are only a phone call away.

Speak directly to one of our insurance advisors, no waiting in a queue. Join a broker that will give you peace of mind and let you get back to doing what you do best.

If you would like to request a quote, please click on the button below or call our team today.

Other Sectors

We work in a variety of sectors and specialise in the following:

Just some of our providers...