Tradesman insurance policies can offer a catalogue of covers. With the potential for danger, the risk to third parties or the value of the tools you need to work - there are many things to consider.
Here at NIS, we have been finding tradesmen their insurance for over a decade and we can work with you to find the perfect policy.
We work with:
- Plumbers/Heating Engineers
- Painters and Decorators
- Metal workers
The NIS team will learn about your business and provide a bespoke insurance cover for your needs.
Our Tradesman cover can include a variety of options including:
- Public liability – a cover crucial for tradespeople. Due to the risks that you face daily in homes, on building sites or working in a business premises, this will be the foundation of any insurance cover.
- Employers’ liability – you will be required by law to have employers’ liability cover if you have labour only subcontractors or employees. Identifying the right cover is key.
- Tools cover – lost or stolen tools could result in you not working. Replacing them in a hurry so you can carry on working will be very important. Insuring your tools against accidental damage or theft means that if the worst did happen, you’d be able to repair or replace them quickly and so incur minimal disruption to your business
- Personal accident cover – If you can’t work, you can’t earn. If an accident did occur your policy can protect your income.
We are only a phone call away.
If you ever have any questions and instead of automated voices, you will be met by real people who know you. Speak to a broker that will give you peace of mind and let you get back to doing what you do best.
If you would like to request a quote fill out the form or give our team a call on 01609 773 748.
We work in a variety of sectors and specialise in the following:
Just some of our providers...